We at Probability Sports India Private Limited (“PSIPL”) are committed to protecting the privacy of the users of our website www.t20mumbai.com (“Website”). We hope for our Website to be a safe and enjoyable environment for users and visitors of our Website. We respect and safeguard the privacy and any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) we may receive and collect from you on our Website and in the course of our other interactions online.
- Information Gathered
- In general, you can visit this Website without revealing your identity or any Personal Information about yourself. Information that we collect from you will vary depending upon the activity you seek to engage in and may include your name, age, email address, place of residence, mobile number, and account name on social networking websites (such as Facebook and Twitter). In addition, we may collect demographic information such as information about your computer, mobile device, tablet, hardware, software, platform, media, Internet Protocol (IP) address and connection, information about online activity such as feature usage and click paths, and other data that you may provide in surveys or online profiles. We may combine demographic information with Personal Information to tailor our offerings or web pages to your preferences or interests.
- register your account on the Website;
- provide you with the information and/or services you have requested; or
- occasionally send you other information about PSIPL / the T20 Mumbai League.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you may need to re-enter certain information to gain access to certain parts of the Website.
- Uses of Personal Information
- Where we propose to use your Personal Information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
- From time to time, however, we may disclose this information to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations or if we determine such disclosure is legally advisable or necessary to protect our rights, the rights of others, or to prevent harm. In addition, we may aggregate data about users of our Website and use it for statistical purposes. This information helps us to better understand our Website’s users and how to improve our Website and our offerings.
- Protecting the Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
- At PSIPL, we will keep confidential and protect your Personal Information except where disclosure is required or permitted by law. Our policies limit access to Personal Information that is collected from our Website, to our employees and agents and the employees and/or agents of our affiliates and business partners, third party service providers and vendors who need the information to fulfill their business responsibilities. PSIPL may disclose Personal Information collected online to our affiliates, third party service providers and to vendors who assist us with the Website and who are under strict confidentiality obligations.
- PSIPL follow generally accepted industry standards and employs appropriate measures, including advanced technology, to protect Personal Information submitted to us or otherwise collected online, against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These measures may include, among others, encryption, physical access security, and other appropriate technologies. All information we gather is securely stored within databases controlled by us. The databases are stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. PSIPL reviews and enhances its security systems, as necessary.
- PSIPL does not disclose domain name or aggregate information to third parties other than vendors and service providers who assist us with our Website. In some cases, this may require your information to be sent from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions across the world. By supplying your information on this Website, you consent to your information being transferred across national borders to PSIPL, its affiliates, vendors or agents. Your Personal Information may be collected and stored on servers located in the territory of India and such other countries as we may disclose from time to time. Vendors and other outside contractors we engage are subject to our contractual requirements for safeguarding Personal Information.
- Third Party Websites
- Contacting You
- We may contact you using the Personal Information you have given us:
- in relation to your account registered on the Website and the functioning of such account or any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services and/or products to you;
- where you have opted voluntarily to receive further correspondence, including any promotional material, contests, information and updates about the Website, the services offered on the Website, PSIPL, or the T20 Mumbai League;
- where you have issued a query, or requested information from us; and
- to invite you to participate in surveys, opinion polls, etc., about the Website or services on the Website (participation is always voluntary).
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate and current Personal Information. Where we collect Personal Information from you on this Website, should you need to update or correct that Personal Information, please contact us on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your Personal Information that we hold as soon as practicable.
- Change of Control
In the event that ownership or control of the Website is to change, your Personal Information may be transferred. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your Personal Information, PSIPL will provide notice about the choices you have to decline to permit such a transfer.
- Consent; Amendments; Law